translation in English
Is she working?
- No, she is not working.
Is she on the road, or gets on the bus?
- She is on the road.
Does she go to home?
- No, she doesn't go to home now.
She goes to a restaurant, right?
- Right! She goes to a resaurant.
She goes to a french restaurant?
- No, she doesn't go to a french restaurant.
What kind of restaurants she goes?
- She goes to a japanese restaurat.
Which avenue is the restaurant on?
- It's on the Paulista avenue.
Ah! Lara goes to a japanese restaurant on the Paulista avenue, right?
- Right! She goes to a japanese resraurant on the Paulista avenue.
The restaurant is open or closed?
- The restaurant is closed.
It's closed now, but will be open at 7 o'clock, right?
- Right! It's closed now, but will be open at 7 o'clock.